Here is another commercial epoxy flooring project completed by Don Pinger and his team at Custom Concrete Solutions.
Epoxy Flooring – Project Details
- Location – Trumbull Street Hartford CT
- Business Name – Tea Haunt Canvas, Art Gallery
- Floor Size – 2,000 Square Feet
- Problem – Floor had old tile and glue that needed to be removed, floor was uneven
- Solution – Remove tile, grind glue exposing fresh concrete floor. Resurface with cement overlay approximately 1/4 – 3/8 inch thick. Apply thin microtopping overlay in dark black. Final application was clear epoxy infused with metallic coloring from EliteCrete. Seal with top coat of protective Urethane.
- Time to Complete – 5 days
- Contractor – Custom Concrete Solutions, Don Pinger Owner, Contact (860) 416-7645, www.customconcretesolutionsct.com
This is an ideal system for many commercial retail stores, art galleries, restaurants and offices. Once complete, surface is seamless, non slip and easy to maintain.
There are no grout lines. Epoxy can be applied over cove molding which is ideal for restaurants and bars preventing mold and bacteria growth.
Metallic epoxies continue to be in high demand due to quick application, high durability and unique curb appeal. Each floor is unique, no two floors will ever be the same.
Custom Concrete Solutions CT Serves Commercial Customers Statewide
You can visit the showroom of Custom Concrete Solutions in West Hartford. They have completed hundreds of projects over the past 10 years. They provide concrete polishing, coatings removal, acid stains, epoxies, moisture mitigation and venetian plasters.